Sorry for not posting in while. A lot has been done but not much of it has been documented recently. Here is a brief (I’ve forgotten some of the details) list of the updates since last time.
Day / Night Cycles!
Multi-Textured Terrains (Finally)
Improved Lighting Model!
- Completely revamped world (discussed in previous post).
- Updated WebGL library to three.js r109.
- Fixed terrain collision precicision bug.
- Made Titan’s shield default to be able to block at base 5% (increases with strength).
- Added Items Sets.
- Added Item Procs (chance on hit effects).
- Fixed invisible NPC/Players bug.
- Improved server performance.
- Improved game engine performance.
- Added “uncommon (green)” drop items to Astari Forest. More to come.
- Fixed bug where only a few combat damage/heal displays would show up. All should show now.
- Tons of minor bug fixes.
A ton is still being worked on such as adding more items, item sets and of course the long awaited new zone! Stay tuned to your favorite webgl mmorpg – Titans of Time!