For a long time our icon sets composed of Googled images cut out in Photoshop. They were bad. They were ugly. They may have violated copyrights… lol.
No more! We have purchased licensed professional icons sets and have implemented a good amount of them into our WebGL MMORPG. We still have to replace a lot of items, but spells, consumables and even talents have received a fresh coat of paint.
We should have done this a long time ago. Oh well, better late than never.
We’ve also improved the spell bar / equipment bar interface. Swapping and sorting spells and potions is a lot less frustrating than it was. I’m pretty happy with the results.
Oh and we are working on another huge aesthetic upgrade. An expensive upgrade… It will be worth it. More details to come!
Sorry for not posting in while. A lot has been done but not much of it has been documented recently. Here is a brief (I’ve forgotten some of the details) list of the updates since last time.
Day / Night Cycles!
Multi-Textured Terrains (Finally)
Improved Lighting Model!
- Completely revamped world (discussed in previous post).
- Updated WebGL library to three.js r109.
- Fixed terrain collision precicision bug.
- Made Titan’s shield default to be able to block at base 5% (increases with strength).
- Added Items Sets.
- Added Item Procs (chance on hit effects).
- Fixed invisible NPC/Players bug.
- Improved server performance.
- Improved game engine performance.
- Added “uncommon (green)” drop items to Astari Forest. More to come.
- Fixed bug where only a few combat damage/heal displays would show up. All should show now.
- Tons of minor bug fixes.
A ton is still being worked on such as adding more items, item sets and of course the long awaited new zone! Stay tuned to your favorite webgl mmorpg – Titans of Time!